Half day conference examining cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust. How can you make your people & their behaviours your strongest defence?
Four in 10 UK chief executives believe a cyberattack on their business is now a case of WHEN and not IF, according to a recent survey of UK business leaders and chief executives.
Join us to hear more from experts and industry peers on subjects such as;
• How cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust.
• Empowering your employees with the skills and behaviors to make them your strongest defence?
• Investing and managing cyber security on a budget
• How to prepare and respond to a cyber attack
• Understanding the changing threat-landscape
This conference brings business leaders face-to-face with some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security, including representatives from Anglian Water Group, Softwerx, BT, Barclays and Birketts. The CBI's Director of Innovation will also provide the latest intelligence and policy insight from Government, while considering business impact.
Through in-depth plenary presentations, panel discussions our expert contributors will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
• Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by local business
• Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’
• Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
• High level networking and sharing of best practice
• Opportunity to influence CBI's work and help shape our agenda strategy
Most businesses now recognise that cyber-breach is not only a major monetary risk, an IP risk and a data privacy risk; it is an issue of brand reputation and customer trust, making it a crucial issue of governance and risk management for the board. Are you doing all you can, to become more cyber-secure?
Book you place now; tickets are complimentary for CBI Members – non members are able to purchase tickets
We're committed to your privacy. Find out how we look after your data.
Read our event Terms and condition (refunds)