A strategic-based forum for those with a significant FD function in their job role. An opportunity to hear first-hand, political and economic analysis and expert-led discussion on topics found on the Board agenda.
CBI's Head of Economic Policy, Annie Gascoyne will provide a Pre-Budget briefing which is aimed at helping you understand developments in the local economy so you can plan and make informed decisions for the future.
More generally, we will discuss our key priorities around a stable framework on tax and regulation, the outlook for the UK and global economy; taking into consideration, ongoing political change and the Brexit negotiations.
- Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’, from a finance perspective
- Opportunity to address the key issues and challenges affecting your industry – wide range of themes discussed, including the shifting international landscape, growth indicators, and tax in a modern economy
- Help influence and shape CBI policy, and our Government responses, eg Pre-Budget Analysis.
- High level networking to share best practice with your peers
- Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
Registration and breakfast will commence at 08:00, followed by discussion from 08:30. Places are limited so early booking is highly recommended.
Book your place now
Please register your place by clicking the link – or to register your interest for future Networks, please contact Angie Gault at Yorkshire.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join a Finance Directors’ Network?
Understanding developments in both the domestic and global economies is crucial for helping businesses plan for the future, and influencing policymakers. This network will bring together Finance Directors (and those with a significant FD function in their job role) as a peer community and provide the opportunity to hear first-hand, the latest CBI intelligence - unrivalled expertise, based on solid evidence and well-considered analysis.
Finance Directors’ Networks are for members only and take place two – four times per year with limited capacity to 20 attendees.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Networks, please contact the events manager.