A strategic-based forum for those with a significant FD function in their job role. An opportunity to hear first-hand, political and economic analysis and expert-led discussion on topics found on the Board agenda.
Understanding developments in both the domestic and global economies is crucial for helping businesses plan for the future; and influencing policymakers. This network will bring together Finance Directors (and those with a significant FD function in their job role) as a peer community and provide the opportunity to hear first-hand, the latest CBI intelligence. At this event we will be joined by Fiona Geskes, Senior Policy Advisor, Tax and Fiscal, CBI.
- Expert led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’, from a finance perspective.
- Opportunity to address the key issues and challenges affecting your industry – wide range of themes discussed, including the shifting international landscape, growth indicators, tax in a modern economy and how to maintain credit-worthiness post-Brexit.
- Help influence and shape CBI policy, and our Government responses.
- High level networking to share best practice with your peers.
- Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business.
Please register your place by clicking the link – or to register your interest for future Networks, please contact email@example.com
This event is for CBI Members only. If you are not a CBI Member, find out more about membership.
CBI event terms and conditions.