By leveraging the power of the business voice, we can ensure that we shape the conversation being had at the highest level of government to deliver a healthy environment for your business to succeed, create jobs and ultimately, drive economic growth and prosperity.
Who is Associate Membership suitable for?
Associate Membership is open to any UK business but it is most suitable for smaller businesses, sole traders and those who wish to align themselves with the CBI and the work we do. It’s designed to give your business a means to have your voice heard when the CBI speaks to policy makers. Our Associate Members engage with the CBI via regular online surveys and consultations.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Use of an official “CBI Associate Member” badge for your website to show you are part of the UK’s premier business organisation
- The ability to stand for election for your local regional council to connect with other business leaders and amplify your voice on the issues most important to you
- Invitations to participate in CBI surveys online to have your say on the issues affecting your business
- Online access to policy reports
- Invitations to certain CBI events to help you expand your network (fees apply)
How much does Associate Membership cost?
£240 + VAT per annum
How to join
Simply fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you within 48 hours to process your membership.
Alternatively, you can call 02920977601 if you’d like to speak to someone in person.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out how we look after your data.